Create an email alert
Email notifications are linked to a table and are used to receive email alert when there is a new entry, a modification and an elimination. The notifications work automatically in the filtered tables linked to the table.
Here's how to create it:
- Enter BaseBear.
- Click Edit button below a database name.
- Click Notifications link near a table name.
- Click "Create notification" button.
- Enter a name.
- Enter the recipients email separated by a comma.
- Check Inserted, Edited or Deleted options.